1. While your mouth is numb, be careful not to bite your cheek, lip or tongue.
2. Avoid chewing or biting down with the treated tooth for the first 24hrs.
3. To reduce discomfort, apply warm moist pack's and take Motrin as directed on the label.
4. If discomfort persists, contact Dr. Tall's office.
5. A follow up appointment will be scheduled 7-10 days after the Root Canal Procedure is performed.
If Discomfort Persists
If discomfort persists, call Dr. Tall at his office during office hours, at home after hours, and if there is no answer call his cell phone.